Klx Inc.| Opportunities

Opportunities

  • Truck Driver Employment

    • KLX hires and comprehensively trains safe, quality drivers.

    • KLX does extensive background and safety checks, above DOT and insurance requirements.

    • KLX provides ongoing quality training as well as Quarterly and Annual safety reviews.

  • Owner Operators

    • KLX is looking for quality owner operators.

    • Great pay.

If you are a professional driver and are looking for a company with a solid background, then come and join our team. We have been in business for 32 years and we have steadily grown to a fleet of 79 trucks and 148 trailers.

KLX Inc is accepting applications for Interstate and Intrastate drivers. 85% of the miles we deliver are in California. The other 15% are in the 7 western states.

Driver pay is 25% of the load rate. Our drivers earn approximately $1000 to $1200 a week working 5 days a week with 2 days off.

For the drivers that are running Interstate, they are usually out four days, run 1 day in California and have 2 days off.

APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT


  1. DRIVER EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS

  2. Driver's License (list each driver's license held in the past three years)

    State License # Type Endorsements Expiration Date









  3. Driving Experience
  4. Class of Equipment From To Approximate Number of Miles (Total)
    Straight Truck
  5. Tractor and Semi-trailer
  6. Tractor-two trailers
  7. Other



  8. Accident Record for past three years or more
  9. Date of Accident Nature of Accidents
    (Head on, rear end, upset, etc.)
    Location of Accident # of Fatalities # of Injured



  10. Traffic Convictions and Forfeitures for the last three years (other than parking violations)
  11. Date Location Charge Penalty



  12. Date Location Penalty

  13. PERSONAL INFORMATION

















  14.